Carolina Zuleta is a long time client and friend. I'm so honoured to have her here today to talk about taming our inner critic and cultivating a kinder inner voice.
Carolina Zuleta is an extraordinary woman, moved from Colombia to New York City to pursue her dream of working on Wall Street. Thinking she had it all, it was then Carolina listened within and realised she was missing something. Leaving her Wall Street dream she went on to pursue her true calling as a coach helping woman fulfil their dreams of living extraordinary lives.
Today we talk about:
- Approaching challenges with a beginners mind.
- What a beginners mind is.
- How a beginners mind can help you conquer fears.
- Learning how to be clear on what you want and what you're willing to sacrifice.
- Our fears of not being good enough.
- Ways to re-connect to self.
- Women's feminine versus masculine energy.
- Top things that women in business are struggling with today.
- The importance of looking after yourself.
- Managing your inner critic, self doubt and how to bring yourself back from them quicker and quicker every time.
Hope you enjoy the interview, and let me know if you can see yourself in any of the things we talk about!.
You can learn more about Carolina on her website here, or listen to her podcast really inspiring podcast 'New Feminine Revolution' here.