I am so excited to introduce you to someone very special to me, she is my very dear mentor, teacher, doula, client and friend, and today we’re talking about the topic of FEAR.
Kate Porotto is a successful entrepreneur running 2 of the top yoga centres in Western Australia, mother of 4, an incredible yoga teacher with a serious following and a pretty seasoned expert in the conversation of female transformation, I knew she was perfect to explore this topic with.
Together we talk about:
- The common patterns of fear and women, the limitations for staying safe, not wanting to shine above anyone else.
- How fear is normal, and what happens on the other side of fear (being everything you want).
- The 3 contributing factors to fear.
- Our inner critic and sabotager
- The need for women to be held and supported in their business journey.
- The need for groups like think.feel.brand mastermind
- Intuition in our business. The feminine way.
I hope you enjoy the interview.
With just over one week until applications close for the The think.feel.brand Mastermind, I encourage you to take action today. Be another success story like Kate. It is what we truly desire and deserve.
We have some amazing women already joining The think.feel.brand Mastermind, and the conversations to date have been pretty powerful.
This is a perfect time to do this mastermind, because it will enable you to truly make 2018 YOUR YEAR TO SHINE.